why do anime series sometimes have the most heartbreaking endings?! yup, that’s how i felt about no. 6 so to keep myself from crying i went ahead and wrote this au
things to note:
– the idea of this story is centered around the term demiurge (word of the day), which means “a being responsible for the creation of the universe” (google)
– who doesn’t like a jealous nezushi??
enjoy! Continue reading [Nezushi] Nezumi wants Shion to destroy No. 6. Oneshot
you guys have no idea how much i’ve been wanting to write a vantomi fic with a kid in it. well, this one sort of gets there
things to note:
– uhm let’s not question how she got pregnant too much or why van is there or even time bc lol whats that
– this is kind of me saying i wasn’t happy with how no vantomi action happened in the series after everything that happened!
– some of the stuff here happens more for the plot than actual characters so sorry if they’re ooc
– we never got to meet hitomi’s brother but i love the idea of him being a doting brother?! yup, he’d be a great uncle
– yukari can have amano bc he’s not handsome *fips hair* lolol
enjoy! Continue reading [VanTomi] Hitomi has been wondering about whether Van has moved on. Oneshot
Yayoi quickly combed through his long hair, making sure that each strand was in place and silky. Today was going to be the day of his life, and he could tell that things were going to go great! Especially since Yuiko had sought him out the day before at school. He put on a very well ironed shirt that wasn’t baggy like his other shirts. This one was a navy blue button up that fit him well and was neither baggy nor tight. He even double wiped his glasses and put on one of his new pair of pants. Continue reading Loveless [Ch4]: Yayoi finally goes on a date with Yuiko and it’s tragic
She couldn’t believe this! She felt the paper in her hands begin to shake and she looked down and noticed her hands were shaking. She exhaled but inhaled shakily. She didn’t really know why this was making her react this way. She felt flustered, angry, confused, scared and extremely nervous. She had decided that nothing he did would ever affect her again, but this was too much! She quickly read over the permission slip in her hands and couldn’t help but remember those heartbreaking words that had been said to her. Continue reading Loveless [Ch3]: Ms. Shinonome and her class go to a waterpark
Yuiko couldn’t help but become sad. All the times she had tried to get Ritsuka’s attention had been in vain. She watched as Dr. Katsuko took out a pen and told her to begin her account. She felt her face heat up from embarrassment as she remembered what had caused her to come see the doctor. However, first she had to explain everything. She told her about the first day she had met Ritsuka and how he had become her friend. Continue reading Loveless [Ch2]: Yuiko goes to see Dr. Katsuko and tells her about going strawberry picking with Ritsuka