Hey guys! I finally got around to doing another of these tagged posts and I think this will be the last one this year. Why? My time is going to be taken up by all the end of year posts I want to do (they’re not many, but coupled with some irl stuff I need to do, it’s kind of a lot). I really wanted to get to the Hotties tag I got (guys, renominate me for this one so I can just talk about my bishies forever) but that might come out sometime in January
Anywho, I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Killua over at Manga, My Life. Killua hasn’t been too active on their blog for awhile but when they do post they share some neat cosplay pictures (and if you want more you all should follow their instagram!)
Here are the Rules for this award:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
Now, I was trying to figure out what to write for this post, since I like to have themes, and I ended up going with some weird things I do. Do you do any of these things? What kind of weird things do you do? Let’s go ahead and share our weirdness!
- I drink my hot drinks (ie. hot tea, coffee, hot chocolate) with a straw. I can’t get out of this habit but also I find it easier to drink stuff like this (though sometimes I burn myself but that happens either way)
- I get the hiccups if I eat too fast and drink nothing
- I cannot for the life of me, wiggle my eyebrows. I can only raise one with some deep concentration
- I like to collect IDs and have a collection of HS IDs from my highschool friends and others who just happened to lose them
- I only ever feel truly comfortable when I use planners as notebooks. They end up looking terrible after I use them but I find I never overthink what I’m using it for (vs in notebooks I feel like what I write in them needs to be GOOD)
- When I write something I always start on the right page and when I run out of space I move to the left side so that everything I write is in front of me and I don’t need to flip between pages
- I hang things on my wall that are important (like bills). If I put them somewhere else I’ll end up losing them. Likewise all my important documents need to be in plain view otherwise I forget where I put them for “safekeeping”
I know! I’m supposed to pick 15 people but at this point I feel like everyone’s already nominated each other and I thought I’d just go with some people I recently visited. I know, I’m so bad at this Orz
Enjoying the content on this blog? Consider supporting Crimson by becoming a patron for only $1 a month, buying us a coffee, following us on social media, and/or just commenting, liking, and sharing this post!