Great news, I’ve been nominated for another award (and the crowd goes wild! or not…). So I’d like to thank MindMischief for the nomination and for using the Contact Me page. That was so helpful! I got an email and it’s sitting there at the front of all my junk with a star, no way I can lose that there, haha
To check out MindMischief’s post, please click here. If you don’t know the rules, it’s pretty simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Share 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links
- Notify the bloggers you included
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
Now, last time I was nominated for this award I wrote up some rather depressing facts. Let’s pretend that didn’t happen by not clicking on the link I’m providing you! Haha
This time though, I’d like to focus on some of my eating habits since it’s been something my coworkers feel very strongly about (they think I’m weird).
- I don’t like to mix my food. I know it’s all going to the same place (as I’ve been told countless of times) but just don’t. There are a few exceptions to this rule.
- I don’t like onions, coriander, radishes, cooked tomato, or lemons. Knowing this, my mom will put these things in food she doesn’t want me to touch.
- I don’t like overly sweet things and can’t drink my beverages with sugar.
- Cheesecake is my weakness! I prefer the one I make (or my mom), which is apparently the uncooked one.
- I like oatmeal cookies WITHOUT raisins.
There’s other stuff that I obviously haven’t listed (what with only 5 required facts) but yes. Feel free to comment on some of your eating habits, I’d love to learn what you all do, do you all eat anything or are you picky like me?
As for my nominees I have:
And that’s all I have, so sorry, I think I exhausted the list of bloggers that I know haven’t done this award (and I know some people don’t do more than X-amount). But if you’d like to do this award please feel free to and you can even leave a link, I’ll definitely check it out!
That’s all for now, until next time~